设为首页收藏本站
开启辅助访问
官方QQ群:
222086777
在线客服:
客服一
客服二
微信18611889918
官网地址: acac.net.cn

种学积文

 找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
塔模拟计算服务
换热器设计服务
查看: 475|回复: 0

商务英语询价常用句子

[复制链接]

2829

主题

2914

帖子

9221

积分

管理员

Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9

积分
9221
发表于 2024-4-22 08:06:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
商务英语询价常用句子
We would appreciate your sending us the latest samples with their best prices.请把贵公司的最新样品及最优惠的价格寄给我们,不胜感激。下面介绍更多商务英语询价常用句子,希望对您有所帮助。

1)Our buyers asked for your price list or catalogue.
我们的买主想索求你方价格单或目录。
2)Prices quoted should include insurance and freight to Vancouver.
所报价格需包括到温哥华的保险和运费。
3)I would like to have your lowest quotations C.I.F. Vancouver.
希望您报成本加运费、保险费到温哥华的最低价格。
4)Will you please send us your catalogue together with a detailed offer?
请寄样品目录和详细报价。
5)We would appreciate your sending us the latest samples with their best prices.
请把贵公司的最新样品及最优惠的价格寄给我们,不胜感激。
6)Your ad in today’s China Daily interests us and we will be glad to receive samples with your prices.
对你们刊登在今天《中国日报》上的广告,我们很感兴趣。如能寄来样品并附上价格,不胜欣慰。
7)Will you please inform us of the prices at which you can supply?
请告知我们贵方能供货的价格。
8)If your prices are reasonable, we may place a large order with you.
若贵方价格合理,我们可能向你们大量订货。
9)If your quality is good and the price is suitable for our market, we would consider signing a long contract with you.
若质量好且价格适合我方市场的话,我们愿考虑与你方签署一项长 期合同。
10)As there is a growing demand for this article, we have to ask you for a special discount.
鉴于我方市场对此货的需求日增,务请你们考虑给予特别折扣。
11)We would appreciate your letting us know what discount you can grant if we give you a long regular order.
若我方向你们长期订货,请告知能给予多少折扣,不甚感激。
12)Please quote your lowest price CIF Seattle for each of the following items, including our 5% commission.
请就下列每项货物向我方报成本加运费、保险费到西雅图的最低价格,其中包括我们百分之五的佣金。
13)Please keep us informed of the latest quotation for the following items.
请告知我方下列货物的最低价格。
14)Mr. Smith is making an inquiry for green tea.
史密斯先生正在对绿茶进行询价。
15)Now that we have already made an inquiry on your articles, will you please make an offer before the end of this month?
既然我们已经对你们的产品进行了询价,请在月底前报价。
16)As a rule, we deliver all our orders within 3 months after receipt of the covering letters of credit.
一般来说,在收到相关信用证后三个月内我们就全部交货。
17)Please quote us your price for 100 units of Item 6 in your catalog.
请给我们提供你们产品目录册上100组6号产品的报价。
18)Those items are in the greatest demand in foreign markets.
那些产品在国外市场上的需求量很大。
19)Would you please quote me your prices for the goods?
你能报给我这些商品的价格吗?
20)We have quoted this price based on careful calculations.
这个报价是我们在精打细算的基础上得出来的。
商务英语对话之询价
句式1:Many of customers are interested in your "Seagull" brand household scissors and we wish to have your Shanghai quotations.
我们的很多顾客对你们的海鸥牌家用剪刀感兴趣,我们现向你方询问上海报价。
A: Many of customers are interested in your "Seagull" brand household scissors and we wish to have your Shanghai quotations.
我们的很多顾客对你们的海鸥牌家用剪刀感兴趣,我们现向你方询问上海报价。
B: How many goods do you want?
你们想要多少货?
A: 5000.
5000把。
句式2:Please make an offer before the end of this month.
请在本月底前给我们回复。
A: And the delivery?
价格怎么算?
B: On CIF Hong Kong.
到香港码头的到岸价。
A: OK. We will inform you as soon as possible.
好的。我们会尽快通知您。
B: Please make an offer before the end of this month.
请在本月底前给我们回复。
填写“询价单”时,尽可能将产品规格、型号、数量等信息填写完整,运用合适的专业术语。
其他表达法:
Please make us an offer for hand-made leather gloves.
请给我们手工皮手套的报价。
Please make us an offer of giving your price FOB New York.
请给我们到纽约的离岸价报价。
价格谈判常用英语口语
1.Let’s get down to business, shall we?
让我们开始谈生意好吗?
2.I’d like to tell you what I think about that.
我想告诉你我的一些想法。

3.Are those prices FOB or CIF?
这些价格是船上交货价还是运费及保险费在内价?
4.Are these prices wholesale or retail?
这些价格是批发价还是零售价?
5.That’s too high.
价钱太高了。
6.Oh, no, this is the lowest price.
噢,不,这是最低价。
7.Let us have your rock-bottom price.
我们给你低价。
8.What’s the price range?
价格范围是多少?
9.They start at one hundred and fifty yuan and go up to two hundred yuan.
它们以150元起价,至多到200元。
10.The price is quite reasonable.
这价格相当合理。
11.The price is unreasonable.
这价格高得不合理。
12.Can you make it a little cheaper?
=Can you come down a little?
=Can you reduce the price?
你能不能算便宜一点?
13.That sounds very impressive.
那似乎非常好。
14.That sounds reasonable.
那似乎非常好。
15.I’d like to hear your ideas on…
我想听听你关于……的看法。
接待客人商务英语语句
I have long been looking forward to meeting you. / I have long desired to meet you.
久仰,久仰。
I haven’t seen you for ages/for a long time.
久违了。
Welcome to China.I hope you’ve had a good flight.(可替换为I hope you enjoyed your flight. / How was your journey?)
欢迎你到中国来。一路上辛苦了! / 一路上还好吧?
May I know your name,please?
您贵姓?/您怎么称呼?
Glad/Pleased to meet you,Miss/ Mister…?(可以用拖长问话的办法来询问对方的姓名)
很高兴见到你。您怎么称呼?
There’s an old saying in Chinese which goes: “Isn’t it a great pleasure/joy to have friends coming from afar? /As a Chinese saying goes, “Nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.”
中国有句古话说:“有朋自远方来不亦乐乎?”
I will be with you for the entire visit/trip.
这次由我负责全程陪同你们。
This is the tentative itinerary/schedule I have prepared for you.Let’s go through it together.If there is any special request,just let me know.这是给您准备的日程安排.我们简单过一遍吧。如果你有什么特殊要求.也可以告诉我。
If you need anything,don’t hesitate to ask.Just let me know if you need anything.
如果有什么需要帮忙的.尽管说。
We’ve arranged for you to stay in…Hotel,which is in the downtown area,about 40- minute drive from our company.
我们安排你住在城里的……酒店.离我们公司开车要走40分钟。
We have our own guest house,but there is no comparison between the two, only the guest house is within walking distance of the workplace.
我们也有宾馆,不过条件不如酒店。离单位倒是很近.走路就可以到。
I’m looking forward to your visit again.
我期待着您的再次来访。
Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure.
不用谢,这是我们应该做的。
Do come again.
欢迎再来!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|种学积文 ( 京ICP备16043396号-6 )

GMT+8, 2024-11-23 02:33 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 23 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2020, Tencent Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表