设为首页收藏本站
开启辅助访问
官方QQ群:
222086777
在线客服:
客服一
客服二
微信18611889918
官网地址: acac.net.cn

种学积文

 找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
换热器设计服务
塔模拟计算服务
查看: 443|回复: 0

商务英语经典句子

[复制链接]

2829

主题

2914

帖子

9221

积分

管理员

Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9

积分
9221
发表于 2024-4-22 08:08:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
商务英语经典句子【1】
1、I'd like to make a reservation我想预订。2、I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。下面介绍更多商务英语经典句子,希望对您有所帮助。

1、I'm looking for my baggage。
我正在找我的行李。
2、I'd like to make a reservation
我想预订。
3、 The sooner, the better.
越快越好。
4、 I'd like to change my reservation.
我想变更一下我的预订。
5、 I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.
我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。
6、My reservation number is 2991.
我的预订号码是2991。
7、 I made a reservation in Tokyo.
我在东京预订的。
8、I made reservations yesterday.
我昨天预订的。
9、I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.
我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。
10、I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.
我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。
商务英语经典句子【2】
1 、How long are you going to stay here?
你要在这里停留多久?
2、 Do you have anything to declare?
你有东西要申报关税吗?
3 、What's the purpose of your visit?
你旅行的目的是什么?
4、 What time does the ship leave?
船什么时间启航?
5、 When will the ship leave for Honolulu?
这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山?
6 Could you please give me the departure time?
你能告诉我出发的时间吗?
7 、Do I need a reservation to go by ship?
我坐船去需要预订吗?
8、 How much for a one-way ticket to Shanghai?
去上海的单程票多少钱?
9、 When would you like to return?
你打算什么时候回来/去?
10 、Do you have any tickets available for that date?
你们有那天的票吗?
商务英语经典句子【3】
1. We can offer a quality discount of up to 15% but we are prepare to give 20% discount for a offer to buy the complete stuff.

我方能给出15%的折扣,如果贵方要全部买下,可以给到20%的折扣
2.I have here our price sheet on a FAS vessel basis ,the price are given without engagement.
我这里有我们的FAS(船边交货)的价格单,这个价格是没有协商余地的

3.As prices is steady raising, we’d advise you to place your order without delay.
由于价格正在稳步上升,我方建议贵方早日下订单
160.Our product is in great demand and supplies is limited so we would recommend that you accept this offer as soon as possible.

我方产品需求量大,供应有限,因此我方建议贵方尽可能接受这个报价
4. We hope you will consider our counter-offer most favorably and tell us your decision at your earliest convenience.
我方希望贵方能认真考虑我方的还盘,并尽快告知决定
5.We wish you will reconsider your price and give a new bid so that there could be a possibility for us to meet half way.
我方希望贵方重新考虑一下报价,如果能够重新报价,我方可以折中处理
6.To accept the price you quote would leave us only a small profit on our sales because the principle demand in our city is for articles in the medium price range.

如果接受贵方报价,我们将没有多少利润可赚,因为本地市场主要销售中等价格的产品
7.Your competitors are offering considering lower prices and unless you can reduce your quotations we have to buy else where.

贵方的竞争者出价相当低,除非你们降价,否则我们只好去其他地方购买
8.To accept your present quotation would mean a heave loss to us not to speak of profit.
接受贵方的报价将会使我方损失惨重,更别说利润了
9.I wish to point out that your offer are higher than some of your competitors in other countries.
我想指出贵方的报价比来自其他国家竞争者的报价高
10.Your price really leaves not margin for reduction what so ever?
贵方价格是不是真的没有下降的余地了
商务英语经典句子【4】
I am an excellent communicator.
我非常善于与人沟通。
When I think something is right, I will stick to that.
若我认为某件事情是对的,我会坚持到底。
If I really like doing something, I can stick to it rather long.
如果我真的喜欢做一件事的话,我能坚持很久。
I'm too introverted and self-locked to let others become my friends.
我太内向、自闭,别人很难成为我的朋友。
I'm afraid I'm a poor talker.
我恐怕有点儿不善言谈。
I always turn to be easily affected by others.
我很容易受别人的影响。
How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues?
你如何处理与同事的意见不合?
What kind of people do you like to work with?
你喜欢和哪类人一起工作?
What kind of people you find it difficult to work with?
你觉得和哪类人合作最困难?
Wherever I meet with difficulties, they are always ready to lend me a hand.
只要我遇到困难,他们总是愿意伸出援助之手。
I get on well with others.
我和别人相处得很好。
We share our problems and happiness together.
我们一起分担困难,分享彼此的快乐。
I admire a person who honest, flexible and easy-going.
我欣赏诚实、灵活而且容易相处的人。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|种学积文 ( 京ICP备16043396号-6 )

GMT+8, 2024-11-22 20:51 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 23 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2020, Tencent Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表